ICICI Pockets App is offering Flat Rs 50 Cashback on adding Rs 250 to Pockets wallet. This is very exclusive offer from ICICI Pocket App. With Pockets app you can Pay any bill or recharge any mobile, DTH , offer is valid for First time transaction only. The offer will expire on 31st March 2017. Here You can also send all money to your bank account. Refer to the steps given below to get the offer benefit. So Hurry up and avail this offer !!
How to Get Rs 50 Extra on adding Rs 250 to Pockets:-
1) Firstly Download Pockets App Here
2) Sign up to your account ( Note:- This offer valid for all users ICICI & others bank Also eligible ).
3) Goto “Funds” and Now Add minimum Rs 250 to your pockets wallet.
4) Apply Coupon:- POCKADD250 or Mentioned promo code in Pockets app
5) Pay Rs 250 from your Bank account account, Once the transaction is Successful.
6) Then wait for 2-3 hours to get Rs 50 Cashback to your pockets wallet automatically. ( Visit Offer Source Here )
Steps To Transfer To Bank Account:
1. On Dashboard, Goto >> Menu >> Send Money
2. Now Click on Add / Manage Payee >> Add Payee
3) Select Others if you have other bank account and choose ICICI (If you have ICICI bank account)
4) Select account type then Enter Bank Account name, IFSC code and click on Submit.
5) Now click on Confirm and wait 1 days for Transfer money to Bank
6) After 24 hours Goto Menu >> Send Money >> Register Bank accounts >> Select the Bank account.
7) Now Enter amount and click on Confirm.
8) Thats it, Your money get transferred successfully to your Bank account instantly
Terms & Conditions:-
1) Rs 50 extra offer is applicable only for first time loading of the wallet
2) Minimum Rs 250 must be added to the wallet to get Rs 50 extra
3) Rs 50 will be added to the Pocket wallet within 10 working days of adding money to the wallet
4) Only first 10,000 customers loading their Pockets wallet with Rs 250 or more during the offer period can avail of the offer
5) Wallets with status as Lost/ Stolen/ Blocked will not be eligible for this offer
6) Offer applicable on Android (Pockets version 4.1 & above) and is available for iOS users.