1st Method : Step by Step How to use Reliance JIO 4G sim in 3G Smartphone
1. First of all, Download CPU-Z App from Playstore
2. Install and open the CPU-Z App.
3. Now wait few seconds it will Fetch your all devuce information and you will see all your device information on the screen with the Help of CPU-Z App.
4. If your device is using “Mediatek Chipset” then it will show the Logo of Mediatek Chipset on the screen (Like below Screenshot).
1. For using reliance jio 4g sim in 3g enable phone your Android must be 4.4 kitkat andriod O.S or more
2. If you satisfies above criteria then you have to install one app called as MTK Engineering mode App
3. Click here to Download MTK Engineering mode Apk from playstore
4. After successful installation of above app then you have do some setup in setting in MTK App
5. Open the MKT Engineering Mode App.
6. Now click on the “MTK Settings” and Select Network Selecting/Preferred Network Option.
7. That’s it, Now you can Select 4G LTE/WCDMA/GSM as network mode and you can save it.. Now Turn off your Device and Turn ON again.
8. Enter your Reliance Jio 4G sim in 1st Slot and “Switch ON” your device and you will get the Reliance Jio Network
9. Once you have done with above setting now you can use reliance jio 4g sim in 3g phone
10. Please leave a comment in case you have any issue in following steps
2ND METHOD FOR QUALCOMM CHIPSET PROCESSOR DEVICES & OTHERS:-
If you are unable to use 1st Method because of you are not MediaTek Chipset users, then you can use these steps to make it work, So checkout these awesome steps to use Reliance Jio sim in 3G android devices. So just follow the steps below to use jio 4G sim in 3G android device.
1) First of all, Download Shortcut Master (Lite) App Here
2) Install and open the Shortcut Master (Lite) App on your 3G android device.
3) Click on (Three dots which is available in Top right side).
4) Now Go To Menu then Search this keyword “Service Menu” Or ” Engineering Mode “
5) Then Select “System App” Option For Deep Search. If Found then open it and access to change LTE Bands If that doesn’t work,
Once You Got the Engineering Mode , Open it and select Change LTE Bands.
7) If you are not able to see these option then you should Dial *#2263# then Select Menu and Click Back again then Select Menu.
8) Now Goto Key Input And Enter “0000” and after that you will the Get Popup.
9) Select UE Settings From that Popup, after that Select setting>protocol>NAS>Network Control>Band Selection>LTE Band> The Select “Band 40”.
10) That’s it, Now you can Insert Reliance Jio Sim in your 3G android device (Slot 1) and Check you are Getting Signals or Not.
11) Restart your device !!
12) Enjoy this awesome trick, don’t forget to share with your friends !!
Reliance Router Hotspot 4G LTE 850/1800/2300 MHZ, Unlocked All Sim Support GSM Up to 31 WiFi Users
Rs. 2,299 in stock
- Supports only 4G SIM cards, 3g and 2g not supported.
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot Which is Capable of up to 150MBps High-Speed Internet to any Connected Devices
- Unlocked All SIM Support GSM Up to 31 WiFi Users
tannzo FWP 4G Fixed Wireless Phone with Hotspot, Support Volte (All Operator Including Reliance JIO SIM)
Rs. 4,799 in stock
- 4G HotSpot upto 8 Users
- Standby Time 50 Hrs, Talk Time 3 Hrs
- Bluetoth, WiFi, Mp3, FM
- SD card support
Reliance Jio Wi-Fi M2 Wireless Data Card
Rs. 1,494 in stock
- Customer to visit nearest DX mini/Digital / Jio Retailer along with Jiofi Device.
- Customer will fulfil eKYC / non eKYC requirement at the store. (Opt for Prepaid or post-paid service).
- SIM will get activated as per process.
- On successful tele-verification (in case of non eKYC only), customer will get Jio welcome Offer.
- Recommended to connect up to 10 wi-fi enabled devices (smartphone, Laptops, Tablets and even Smart TVs). JioFi allows to connect up to 32 devices