Steps for Aadhaar Card Linking to Mobile Number for Prepaid or Postpaid. How to Link Aadhaar Card to Mobile Number. Friends now a Days Government of India has given much importance of Aadhaar Card in everyone’s life. This is becoming very necessity for everyone. Previously Indian Government has Linked the Aadhaar card to Pan card and now Department of Telecommunication (DOT) have instructed telecom operators for linking of every citizen mobile number with Aadhaar card, and for this process has been started almost 80% area of the country.
About Aadhaar Card Linking
Every one is frustrated that this linking process is very complicated and it will take much of time. Someone is having thinking like for linking card to the number some physical verification is required.
All most all the mobile operators like Airtel, Idea, Jio, Vodafone, Uninor, Telenor are sending information regarding Aadhaar Card Linking to there customer mobile number but some customer is not receiving because of technical issue or some have made some setting of blocking the spam message in there smartphones.
Anyway we will like to tell you that Aadhaar Card Linking is not a complicated issue, its a very simple and for this just you have to spent 10 minutes at your telecom store.
Papers to be Required for Aadhaar Card Linking : In order to Get Verified your Mobile Number just you have to carry your Mobile Number and Card in the store
Steps to Link Adhar Card to your Mobile Number:
- First of all visit your nearest Telecom Operator Store to whom service you are getting or sim you are using like Jio, Vodafone, Airtel, Idea etc
- Give the Number of your Mobile No & Aadhaar Card Number to the Agent
- Agent will send you one verification code from his Bio-metrics instrument on your mobile number
- One OTP will come and you havce to give this OTP to the Agent
- After submitting of OTP the agent will tell you to for finger verification at there bio-metrics instrument
- Now all your data will reflect related to Your Aadhaar No. of his Agent Phone
- After doing above activities you will receive within 24 hrs that your mobile number has been linked to the Aadhaar card.
In the coming time DoT is easing the process for mobile subscribers to “re-verify their numbers through Aadhaar without visiting telecom retail outlets”
Please Keep in Mind: [ General FAQ]
- Don’t give any Document to any agent for Aadhaar Linking to Mobile Number as because this is totally digital process
- Don’t Submit any photographs to the Store Keeper or to the agent
- Don’t pay any amount to the agent as this is the free of cost from the all operators
- Don’t try to Link any other Mobile number from your Aadhaar number
- As Aadhaar is becoming mandatory so just keep in your mind that what number and how many sim connection you are using so try to keep less number of Sim because of security reason
- Aadhaar Process is mandatory for both the User like Prepaid or Postpaid
- In some area Aadhaar time has been defined to 18th Feb 2018 is the Last Date for it.
As DOT has made mandatory for Aadhaar linking to mobile numbers , So in this case matter has been escalated at Honorable Supreme Court and hearing is going as per schedule and as per DOT the process should be completed by Feb 2018. But if some one has not linked there mobile number to Aadhaar Card so it does not mean that there number is going to be disconnected after Feb 2018.
For More Information Click Here for UID Site
Don’t Forget to Share this Post as ”Sharing is Caring”